FCC UL cUL
FCC UL cUL Class 2
Power Factor（Typ.）@ full load
THD（Typ.）@ full load
Efficiency（Typ.）@ full load
Inrush Current （Typ.）
20A, 50%, 1.6ms
shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover after fault condition is removed
≤120% constant current limiting, auto-recovery
100℃±10℃ shut down o/p voltage, automatically recover after cooling.
-40～+60℃ (see below derating curve)
Storage TEMP. Humidity
10～500Hz, 5G 10min./1 cycle,period for 60min. each along X,Y,Z axes
FCC Part 15 B
1. All parameters if NOT specially mentioned are measured at 120VAC input , rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
2. To extend the driver's using life ,please reduce the loading at lower input voltage.
1. Low temperature rising about 20-25 deg, High PFC>0.98.
2. Imported capacitor with super long lifespan more than 10,000hs at 105 deg.
3. Working temperature -35 ----65ºC
4. More than 24 hours aging time with 100% load.
5. Short circuit& Over voltage &Over temperature & Over load and Against lighting strike protection.
6. 5 years warranty.
7. Short delivery time about 7 days for samples, 15 working days for big order.
8. Customized is available.
9. Above price is based on standard parameters and General Requirements.
Applications of led driver
*Office lighting, Artwork lighting, Display case
*Home lighting, Hotel, Restaurant lighting and so on
*Commercial lighting, such as Down light, Underground lamp, Panel light, Spotlight, Wall washer, etc.
*Other public lighting...
1 What is a leading edge dimmer? What is a trailing edge dimmer?
The operating mode of the leading edge dimmer is to achieve the effect of dimming by changing the
voltage waveform through the thyristor device. The leading edge dimmer will have a little noise when
dimming! Unstable input voltage will affect the dimming effect! This is a matter of concern. (At home and abroad are basically the same, leading-edge dimming is a bit loud noise); trailing edge dimmer works by changing the voltage waveform through the MS tube to achieve dimming, the circuit layout is relatively complex and relatively high cost, the advantage is the input voltage Unstable, will not affect the dimming effect; no sound when dimming triac dimming method matching problems troublesome! The triac power supply module made by most manufacturers has poor linearity, dimming is not smooth and there is beating! Also flashing! ottima triac dimming power supply has been exported to foreign countries for many years, and its linearity and compatible performance are at the international high-end level; there are no unmatched dimmers and lighting control systems in Europe and the Americas, which can solve the problem of node flicker and controller trouble!
2.What the difference of constant voltage led driver and constant current led driver?
Constant current means the output current is a relatively fixed value.
Such as 350mA, 500mA, 700mA
Constant voltage means the output voltage is a fixed value, such as 12Vdc, 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc
3.Can i get a discount price:
We can allow you good discount according to your bulk order quantity.