FCC UL cUL
FCC UL cUL
Power Factor（Typ.）@ full load
THD（Typ.）@ full load
Efficiency（Typ.）@ full load
Inrush Current （Typ.）
20A, 50%, 1.9ms
shut down o/p voltage, re-power on to recover after fault condition is removed
≤120% Hiccup mode,recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
100℃±10℃ shut down o/p voltage, automatically recover after cooling.
-40～+60℃ (see below derating curve)
20～90% RH, non-condensing
Storage TEMP. Humidity
10～500Hz, 5G 10min./1 cycle,period for 60min. each along X,Y,Z axes
FCC Part 15 B
1. All parameters if NOT specially mentioned are measured at 120VAC input , rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
2. To extend the driver's using life ,please reduce the loading at lower input voltage.
1. The above quotations for the bulk price (MOQ 1Kpcs) does not include tax and freight; change current, change the shell line, the other specified product specifications and other prices.
2. The order must pay 30% of the total purchase price and pay the remaining 70% before shipping.
3. The company's product warranty period, in the case of product quality problems, can be returned to the factory for free repair or replacement.
4. If the quality standards provided by the company's sample standards, if your company has a clear quality requirements, please quote before quotation.